www.katalyst4change.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great start to the week

Go down

Great start to the week Empty Great start to the week

Post  Kathryn Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 pm

I get a few inspiraional newsletters on a monday and the following were in 3:

1. Dalai Lama: . . . At the end of the talk someone from the audience asked the Dalai Lama, "Why didn't you fight back against the Chinese?" The Dalai Lama looked down, swung his feet just a bit, then looked back up at us and said with a gentle smile, "Well, war is obsolete, you know. Then, after a few moments, his face grave, he said, "Of course the mind can rationalize fighting back. . . but the heart, the heart would never understand. Then you would be divided in yourself, the heart and the mind, and the war would be inside you."

2. Part of the 'weekly whisper' message (Evo-K): Faith is what you are given because you can't possibly know everything there is to know, yet with faith all knowledge is given to you. You do not need to seek faith, or build faith, or even ask for faith, you are born with faith. Releasing the need to know activates faith. (my addition - firstly you can swap faith for trust, and it's one of those paradoxes - have faith/ trust that all is well and you will know (what to do, that it will be etc), rather than know what to do/ all will be well and have a reason to trust)

3. Message from the Universe (Mike Dooley): "Did you follow your hunches during the 90's in the stock market? Did you hear what I was telling you about huge yields in real estate? Did you "stumble" across those itty-bitty public companies with stock offerings that made penny investors millionaires?

Phew, I was slammed doling out golden opportunities to anyone I could reach. It became kind of a hobby, you know, to fill in the gaps of boredom that go along with being the Universe.

Truthfully, though, you didn't miss a thing. Those fortunes were chicken feed compared to what I offer on a full-time basis through my day job. Are you ready for real opportunity? Do you even have room for the returns? No, you don't. But that's a good problem.

Thought. That's right. Thought is the greatest vehicle of all time for burying one's self, family, and friends in wealth and abundance - no matter what's going on with the economy.

Thoughts have their own economy, and now is a super-great time to get in on the ground floor. With my patented trade secrets, I can take any old invisible thought of yours and turn it into a mine of gold, a mountain of cash, a well of prosperity.

It's not too late! The best is yet to come. Invest in thought, follow your hunches, and live the life of your dreams.

Public disclosure: This offer is irrevocable. You're now an investor whether you know it or not. All of your thoughts will become things. No lawyers can help you. Save yourself; choose the good ones."

Have an inspired Monday, and the rest of the week too!
Kathryn
Kathryn
Admin

http://www.katalyst4change.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum